Home Remedies that Can Be Used at Home for Curing Non-Chronic Ailments
Even after taking a lot of precautions we all suffer from everyday maladies such as a headache, nausea, acid reflux, constipation and many more. We pop up an occasional pill for quick relief, but there are various naturopathy applications that can be used as home remedies to avoid or get instant relief for these everyday maladies.
Naturopathy treatments have been proven effective for most non-chronic ailments. Even though conventional drugstore pharmaceuticals can provide temporary relief, naturopathy treatments help a person in long-term and are easy to use, effective, and affordable. These home remedies can be easily found in your kitchen cupboard.
Here’s a list of some of the common non-chronic ailments that we face everyday and home remedies that can be used to cure these ailments:
- Headache: A headache is one of the most common non-chronic ailment that every man suffers from time to time. There are various things that can cause a headache such as stress, overwork, anxiety or dehydration, and to cure it most people reach for common medicines that may provide short-term relief, but harms the body in the long run. Naturopathy’s application provides various home remedies such as dark chocolate, avocados, tofu, whole grains, fatty fish, bananas, kale, spinach and other leafy greens. All these food items have magnesium glycinate in them which helps in preventing and curing the headache.
- Nausea: Nausea is a common ailment found in people due to reasons such as heartburn, infection, motion sickness, indigestion, etc and consuming ginger is one of the best home remedies to cure it. Multiple studies confirm ginger’s stomach-settling benefits as it has components that naturally increases tone and motility in the GI tract which helps in better digestion. So, next time you’re nauseated, try ginger tea or try some fresh ginger juice mixed in a green smoothie.
- Acid Reflux: We all suffer from acid reflux or heartburn from time to time due to consuming certain food items like caffeine, alcohol, chocolate, carbonated beverages, acidic juices, etc. It has been proven that consuming apple cider vinegar can help in curing acid reflux immediately. It helps to stimulate digestive juices in the gut, making the digestive system function more efficiently, and also helps regulate blood sugar and build good bacteria.
- Constipation: There are various causes of constipation- both physical and psychological, such as dehydration, food intolerances, lack of dietary fiber, irregular eating, sleeping patterns and sedentary behaviors. Magnesium citrate-rich food such as green leafy vegetables, dark chocolate, avocados, tofu and whole grains work as a great home remedy for curing constipation. Its supplement relaxes your intestines and pulls water into the system. These food items can be easily found in your kitchen to give you instant relief from constipation.
- Joint Pain: Mild joint pain can occur in anyone’s body after a strenuous activity but it can be avoided by consuming turmeric on a daily basis. Turmeric has been proven effective in easing joint pain by inhibiting the body’s inflammatory-response mediators. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial qualities which help in healing and avoiding non-chronic joint pain. Although, for severe joint pain consulting a doctor is advisable.
Consuming the right food can boost your intake of minerals, vitamins and nutrients. But, there are a few out there that could alleviate some of your most pesky daily problems. Today, home remedies are catching a lot of attention due to their very nature of cure: simple, no side effects, no chemicals, inexpensive, plus the ability of being able to cure yourself. Naturopathy’s application has been proven effective in curing several non-chronic ailments for centuries. It is one of the oldest and most effective methods to stay healthy. Knowing these home remedies is a good way to take control of your health and avoid common diseases!